Cartridge Heaters are highly compacted to produce excellent heat transfer capabilities and the dielectric and physical strength necessary for long life and outstanding performance. These cartridge heaters are designed for applications where high operating temperatures are required. They are available in diameters ranging from 1/8″ to 1 ¼”. They are also available in a large range of metric sizes. These elements are the solution to a wide variety of applications. Cartridge Heaters have temperature capabilities up to 1600°F (870°C).
- Up to 1.297” Dia.
- Up to 60” Lengths
- Up to 11,500 Watts
- 120 and 240 Volt
- Up to 1400°F Max. Working Temp.
- Modification Available to Fit Custom Applications
- Diameters: 0.25” to 1.25”
- Maximum Sheath Temperature: 1600°F
- Watt Density: 25 to 262 W/In2