Maxi-Zone Heaters are our most rugged of our insertion heaters. These heaters can achieve continuous sheath temperatures to 2000°F (1095°C). The Inconel 600 sheath allows efficient operation at extreme temperatures. A unique feature is to provide two to three independently controllable heating zones along the length of the sheath. These are commonly used in hot press metal forming applications, fluidized beds, clean burning coal applications and soil remediation.
- 1500°F to 1800°F (815°C to 982°C)
- Inconel® 600 Sheath
- Exact, Uniform Temperatures with 2 or 3 Independently Controllable Zones
- Radiant Heat Transfer Allows Undersized Heaters for Easy Removal and Replacement
- Special Bending Capabilities
- Standard Diameter 0.495″ (12.5 mm), 0.685″ (17.4 mm) and 0.935″ (23.75 mm) with Lengths of 18″ (457 mm) to 15′ (4572 mm)
- Quick Disconnect Plug and Jack