Screw Plug Heaters
Screw plug immersion heaters consist of tubular elements in a threaded hex plug. Some models are provided with a thermowell for the temperature control sensor and a variety of electrical enclosures for electrical connections. They screw directly through threaded openings in tank walls to heat liquids, viscous fluids, forced air, and gases by direct contact. Many models in stock.
- Screw plug size: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 2″, and 2-1/2″ NPT or BSPT
- Power ratings: Up to 40 kW
- Screw plug material: Brass, steel, or stainless steel
- Sheath material: Copper, steel, stainless steel, or INCOLOY©
- SPST – Single Pole Single Throw
- DPST – Double Pole Single Throw